Friday, June 8, 2012

How would you like to have over One Million Dollars?


Well I am not giving it away for free; you have to do a few things first to get it. I am starting an online stock club. I will help you open an IRA with an independent online brokerage firm. You will control the account and do the trades. I will supply you with what to buy and if need be what to sell. You will be buying the same type of corporate bonds that I buy.




This is what you must do.

1. Send me your email address so that I can send you the information needed to open your account at the independent online brokerage firm that I suggest.

2. Follow the instructions of that firm to open the account. This will be your personal account and I do not need to know the contents of the account, the number of the account, or your name on the account.

3. Only people who I sent this information to will be on this special stock club mailing list along with my “Greedy Friends” who are already in my club. Now you know the name of my stock club, the “Greedy Friends” stock club. You can be just like them, complain all the way to the bank.

What do I get out of this? As you all know, my objective since age 25 has been to train the public on investing in income securities such as income stocks and junk bonds. My blog has a following around the world.

What is your risk? You will be dealing with corporate securities not government securities such as your bank CDs. That means that you are paid to take the risk of Corporate America. Many times you make money like me but sometime you may lose money. I hope that is not me or you.

Do I give you any money? No, I will not know who you are let alone get money from you. I will not have access to your account. Your money is between you and your online broker. Only the people in the club will know the name of your online brokerage firm. No one will know your name or account number unless you tell someone.

Can I take my money out of the club or my account? The money is your money under your control. You invest as much as you want when you want or invest as little that you want when you want. If you want to take your money out of your account, that is between you, your online broker and the government.



So send me your email address to WDarn44243@aol.com. Tell me that you want to join the “Greedy Friends” stock club. I will put you in my “Greedy Friends” Stock Club with its special mailing list. Only the club members will get this information given with this list.



No comments: