Monday, July 4, 2011

Loves Financial Contract

I had a friend who wanted to get married. She was in her 40s and wanted a husband badly. She wasn’t much to look at. Let me put it this way; she was someone that would hurt your eyes to look at. But for some reason, she thought that if she could land a husband, she would not be alone for the rest of her life. She met this man on the internet and in a week’s time, she was getting married. I told her that she should try to find out about this person before she gets married. She told me that I was just jealous and did not want to see her happy. She got married to the man in a matter of weeks.

The woman may not have been attractive to most people but her father left her a house, land, and money. The marriage lasted almost one year. Before she filed for divorce, her husband sold her house and land. He spent most of her money. He started beating her senseless. He got a divorce settlement of one half of what she had left. In the end, she had no money and was homeless.

Looking on the bright side of the story, she was so fat that her stomach fell to her knee caps before the wedding. When she was divorced, she was skin and bone because she did not eat in almost a year. She called to tell me that I was right all along about her marriage and I never heard from her after that. As for the ex-husband, he was already off stalking another victim even before the divorce.

You don’t have to have millions of dollars to become a victim. A house, bank account, or even a job will due for many predators. The economy all over the country is going downhill and has been for decades. People are starting to become desperate and will do anything to get money. Marriage is an easy way to get it if the predictor has far less than the victim. Romance is something that happens in the movies. True marriage is a business and should be treated as such. If the marriage works out until death, you are blessed and lucky. If not, you better have a fall back plan to save your assets such as a Prenuptial Agreement created before the marriage. If your mate does not want to create one then that is your first clue that something is not right with your union made in heaven.

Recently, a woman wanted to see me and wanted to spend some time with me. Almost immediately she wanted to marry me. I told her that I was not interested in a marriage. That did not matter to her. Somehow she was going to change my mind. One day she told me that she wanted to show me a real estate deal that she found. I told her that was not into real estate but she insisted that I look at it anyway. It was a trailer that she found and she wanted to live in it. I could pay for it and she would live in it. She claimed that it will appreciate over the years and I could sell it later and make my money. I just stopped talking to the lady because all she wanted was money and a place to live from a Sugar Daddy. That Sugar Daddy was not going to be me. Not only do you have men succubus but many woman act the same way.

The idea that most churches preach is that you get married for love and the marriage is sanctioned by God. Many people believe that and also think that their spouses would never do anything to hurt them. If you fall for this idea and if you have assets that are substantially more than your ideal mates, you can end up like my friend, penniless and homeless. Some find themselves dead, set up by the sweet newlywed.

Two things to remember;

1) marriage is a financial legal contract enforceable by law,

2) God never had Adam and Eve go to a courthouse for a marriage license or go through divorce proceedings.

Courts do not care whose fault the divorce maybe. All they look at is the couple’s balance sheet and income statement to determine the two individual’s net worth after the divorce.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41193264/

The link above is for Divorce Wars Story on CNBC



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is great work. Extremely well documented - thanks.
Investment Contracts