Thursday, April 18, 2013

How you can make money by saving money!





I am going to tell you how to make money by watching your spending. Years ago, I could not figure out why my phone bill kept going up. So I went over my bill item by item. I found out that I was paying for some things that I did not want, did not order, and did not need. It took me two months to get that stuff off my bill. From then on, I examine my bills every month.  I do not order things that have a hidden bill attached. This short video will tell you all about it.
You may be among the one in four Americans who fell victim to deceptive charges in the past year. Financial Expert Farnoosh Torabi explains ways to avoid these unwanted charges.

Do you know that some bugs can destroy your home? Some can make you sick. Yet some can make you itch and break out all over your body including your face? Here is a short video that explains all about it.
Unwanted creepy-crawly house guests aren’t just pests. They can cost thousands of dollars in damage and even spread illness. Financial Expert Farnoosh Torabi gives pointers on how to prevent five of the biggest pests to your home.

 I learned in “Purchasing Policies and Procedures” class in college that you can save up to half the price of an item by reselling the item when you are done with it. For example, you can buy a car for $20,000 then in 6 to 10 years resell the car for $6,000 to $10,000. You can use that money to purchase something else. You can do the same with washers and driers, baby clothing, and electronics. Here is a short video that explains how to make money in this manner.

 Financial Expert Farnoosh Torabi gives five simple ways to save more than $1,500 in a year.
http://finance.yahoo.com/video/playlist/financially-fit/save-1-500-100000406.html

No comments: