Friday, March 28, 2014

Part 10: "In favor/Out of favor" stock strategy



Do you understand what we are doing here?

I was talking to a very good friend about the sale of Penny Marijuana Stocks. As we were discussing the issue, I realized that she had buying and selling of these stocks mixed up with buying and selling of Marijuana. She lives in Pennsylvania and thought that she had to wait until Marijuana became legal in Pennsylvania before buying stock in Marijuana companies.

No, you are a citizen of the United States meaning you can buy stock on the Over-the-Counter Market (OTC) or the organized exchanges in any company that makes any product in any state that you want. So someone in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Delaware, or any other state can buy Marijuana Stocks anytime they feel like it without fear of law enforcement.

Starting your own business

In fact, I suggest since this industry is in its beginning stages, you should borrow $1,000 or more and set up a portfolio of Marijuana Stocks using a "In favor/Out of favor" stock strategy. If you want, your family and friends could form a stock club and invest in only Marijuana Stocks. You may want to focus on one company in the hopes of buying enough stock to influence the management in such areas as employment, the environment, and social activities.


Click on the link above to lean how you, your friends, and family can start your own stock club or business with very little money.

Some of you talk all the time about starting your own business. Well here is a way to get into your own business with very little money. You only risk what money you put into it. Now this is for people who are “doers” not “talkers.” This method of investing is how I got started in the market some 42 years ago and I think that I made out OK.  



 Here is the result of my successful investment life.




Setting up a Portfolio


In this last part of investing in Penny Marijuana Stocks, we will discuss a strategic approach to your speculative investment. If you want to gamble, just pick one or two stocks, buy the stock, and take your chances. If you want a better chance of making money off of these investments then you want to approach this with a strategy. The main point of your Marijuana Penny Stock Strategy is to diversify your portfolio. That is to protect your investments. By diversification, if one or two companies fail, you have three companies that still can make a profit for you.  

When it comes to gambling, it is all or nothing. Usually when you are gambling and you are unlucky, you can’t recover. I prefer high speculation.

Here is an example portfolio for you to learn from.  Let’s say you have $1,000 to work with. You may have borrowed the money or saved up for it. You bought the following stocks;

1. Bought 1,500 shares of Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) at 20 cents per share, spending $300.00,

2. Bought  222 shares of Greengro technologies Inc. (OTC: GRNH)Description: http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/38364/images/common/space.gif at 45 cents per share, spending  $99.90,

3. Bought  10,000 shares of Tranzbyt Corporation (OTC: ERBB) at 2 cents per share, spending  $200.00,

4. Bought  40 shares of Endocan Corporation (OTC: ENDO) at  $3.37 per share, spending $134.80,

5. Bought  829 shares of MediSwipe, Inc. (OTC: MWIP) at .32 cent per share, spending $265.30.

I would check each one of these stocks every day. When some good news comes out about a stock, it may double or triple in a day. If that is the case, I would sell at least half of the stock and put the profits into another stock. If good news comes out about the industry and all or most of the stocks go up, doubling or tripling, I would sell half of the stocks and wait until the price comes back down and buy the same stocks again. Make sure that it is 30 days after selling the same stocks so that the IRS does not charge you with “short selling.”  



Above is an example of how I would set up a portfolio of stocks in the industry. This is in no means an endorsement of these stocks by me. 

As I said before, you risk the money that you put into your investment. In my opinion and it is only my opinion that this industry will grow rapidly and the stocks that I talked about over the past 9 parts will be the leaders in this industry. 


Parts 1 Thru 9
  
Parts 1 thru 9 talked about the individual Marijuana Stocks on the Over-the-Counter (OTC) Market. These are the stocks that you may select from when building your Marijuana Portfolio. 

If you are interested, open your brokerage account, send in your money for your account, then purchase your securities. It is that simple.

With any investment, speculation, or gamble, you have risks. I suggest that you take my free online course before you make any investments or speculate.  Here is the link for the course below.



The Greedy Friends Stock Club Stock and Bond Course   


How is my IRA portfolio doing?

After 5 years, is my investment strategy still working?

Going toward the end of the first quarter of the year, my portfolio has increased by 2.377% since January 1, 2014. The Dow has moved down 1.88% in the same time period. I have made 6.88% in interest income on my account since January 1, 2014.

I think that I have moved into retirement in good shape.


I would have to say that I have come a long way since 3 years old.

No comments: